* Prepare report and ensure on time payment and collection
* Update Fixed Assets list
* Do bank reconciliation and ensure bank related transactions are recorded
* Manage all billing and ensure accuracy of all figures
* Check on bank statement on collection and ensure the amount tally with the billings.
* Key all payment and collection into Quickbook system and ensure proper filling.
* Obtain approval for credit note relating to patient refund request and make payment arrangement.
* Perform stocks take and ensure data are keyed into the system.
* Perform administrative support, data updates and other ad-hoc duties.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
* Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accounting.
* Diploma in Accounting or any field.
* Good communications and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work independently and high adaptability.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Should you be interested, please apply in with your detailed resume stating current and expected salaries and contact details. Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
18 Cross Street, #02-23,China Square Central, South East, Singapore, Singapore
MW Medical Pte Ltd
MW Medical is started in 2002 by 2 doctors to look at ageing in place and grace. MW Medical strives to bring solutions to the graying population. We believe that as healthcare professionals, we are 'friends' and 'mentors' to our patients. As such, MW Medical presents an alternative to all our patients. Patients can choose to remain at home with their loved ones even when they are old and sick.
In order to make this alternative viable, MW Medical creates processes that bring competent hospital care to the home. Premier home medical services were started in 2003 with Mobiledoctor, Mobilenurse and soon after by Mobiletherapist. Mobiledoctor became the first licensed clinic to specialize only in home care in 2003 and provide 24 hour islandwide housecall services. MW Medical recognise right from the start that patients will only benefit from our care if the service is a 24 hour service to mimic the level of care in the hospitals.
At MW Medical, our clinical care is competent and caring. We come fully equipped to our patient's doorstep with portable machines purchased from different parts of the world. We also bring about new technologies for home monitoring and assistance. We select our care providers to bring comfort and confidence to our patients and their care givers. We aim to be a one-stop home care solution to all the patients who have chosen to stay at home and be with familiar faces and surroundings.