- TOKYO HEALTHLINK, INC. MED.AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
- NCR > Makati
- Salary is confidential
- Full time
- Basic for Medtech - Drug Testing
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the X ray, ultrasound and 2D Echo.
• Checks the accuracy of the imaging request, especially if the request came from a different clinic.
• Performs appropriate imaging in accordance with the accepted guidelines in the Philippines and abroad.
• Must be able to closely follow physician instructions, prepare radiography equipment, position patients, and obtain optimal images for diagnosis.
• Must be able to communicate calmly, compassionately, and professionally with all different types of patients including the elderly, ailing, and handicapped.
• Responsible in releasing results to patients.
• Assist with taking patient phone calls to answer technical questions, schedule appointments and offer pre-procedure advice.
• Monitor all radiologic supplies and submit purchasing requests to maintain proper supply levels.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Willing to be trained in other aspects of the clinics operation such as EMR, POS, Infection Controls and other management skills for seamless integration to the clinics operation.
• May be asked to perform other tasks from time to time.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
• Must be a Licensed Radiology Technologist.
• With experience in operating x-ray machine, ultrasound and 2D Echo.
• Experience working in a hospital or multi-specialty clinic is an advantage.
• Computer proficient.
• Customer service oriented and can work under pressure
• With good oral and written communication skills.
• Organized, and keen on details.
• Can interact, relate and coordinate effectively.
Location: 19F Unit D JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
Company Name: FamilyDOC
Headquarter Country: Philippines
FamilyDOC is a new chain of community-based primary care clinic, which offers the combined services of a clinic, a diagnostic facility and a pharmacy with consumer goods. We are the first 3-in-1 primary care facility in our country and our goal is to make healthcare more accessible and affordable in the communities we are in. As part of the Ayala Group of Companies, AC Health with the brand FamilyDOC recognize the importance of building partnerships to promote health in our communities. To date, we have 12 branches located in Cavite, Las Pinas, Paranaque, Taguig, Pateros and Pasig. The goal of FamilyDOC is to open 100 clinics by 2020.
What do we do?
3-in-1 Clinic, Diagnostics and Pharmacy
• The Doctor is Always In : Madaling Lapitan si Doc from 7am to 9pm, Monday-Saturday
At FamilyDOC, there is always a doctor present to see you. Our Primary Care Physicians are trained to see a variety of patients, whether young or old. No need to worry if the doctor is in; you can even set appointments ahead of time.
• Full Range of Diagnostic Labs and Imaging : High-Quality Diagnostics na Madaling Puntahan
Whether you need a Chest X-ray or a Fasting Blood Sugar test, FamilyDOC is the place to visit. We use state-of-the-art imaging equipment from GE, and our laboratory exams are processed at a DOH-accredited tertiary laboratory.
• Quality Medicines: Branded and Generic : Kumpleto, mabisa at maaasahan ang mga gamot sa FamilyDOC
FamilyDOC has the medicines you need, including both branded and generic medicines. We ensure that all our medicines comply to quality and safety standards. Have a question about your medications? Feel free to ask our pharmacists.
|Location||19F Unit D JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, NCR, Philippines|
|Address||19F Unit D JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City|
Employees of the Ayala Group of Companies enjoy these privileges:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Access to trainings forprofessional development
• Career advancement opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Being part of the fast-growing AC Health family
- Basic for Medtech - Drug Testing
Pharmacist is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of the clinic and pharmacy operations. He/she is responsible for the compliance to all the regulatory and clinic...