Pharmacist is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of the clinic and pharmacy operations. He/she is responsible for the compliance to all the regulatory and clinic requirements of the FDA, DOH and other related government agencies. Manage inventory of medicines/drugs, chemicals and other pharmaceutical supplies. Ensure that quality of medicines is maintained through proper handling and storage. Counterchecks prescriptions to ensure accuracy of dispensing. Counsels customers/patients regarding the medications they are taking
• Must be a Licensed Pharmacist
• With experience in patient counseling, medicine inventory and verifying prescriptions
• Customer service oriented and can work under pressure
• Experience in handling a drugstore is an advantage
Why join us? Employees of the Ayala Group of Companies enjoy these privileges:
• Very competitive compensation and benefits package
• Access to trainings for your professional development
• Career advancement opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Being part of the fast-growing AC Health family
3F Makati Stock Exchange Building, 6767 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Makati, NCR, Philippines
Healthcare Made More Accessible and Affordable
• Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc. was established in June 2015 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ayala Corporation. With its establishment, Ayala goes back to its roots in healthcare, when it first began as Botica Zobel 180 years ago.
The vision of AC Health came from the recognition that fundamental needs of access and affordability continue to be unmet. Today, AC Health is poised to lead the way in changing how healthcare is delivered.
Beginning with our Generika pharmacies and FamilyDOC primary care clinics, our vision is to build a healthcare ecosystem, with synergies across the Ayala Group. By establishing an integrated and efficient network, we aim to make quality healthcare more accessible and affordable for all Filipinos.