When you join, you will be introduced to the company, its processes, tools and procedures, and you will be personally guided along the way. In fact, even while you are in the process of applying, a dedicated representative will guide you through the process.
Besides above industry-standard salary, you will also have HMO coverage* from day one of your career at Cognizant. The following are included in this benefit:
• Competitive medical coverage for the employee and family (parents, spouse, or domestic partner) **
• Medicine reimbursement for outpatients
• Maternity assistance
• Life, accidental death and dismemberment, and total permanent disability insurance
• Laboratory, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
• Annual Physical Exam (APE)
• Access to major hospitals
In addition, you can gain access to the following:
· Compassionate leave credits
· Solo parent leave credits (a solo parent ID is required)
· Profit sharing based on your performance
· Free flowing coffee and juice
· Sleeping quarters
· Recreation areas
· Engagement activities conducted by different interest clubs (photography, performing arts, art, fitness, etc.)
*For full-time employees only.
**A maximum of (3) dependents are eligible to be enrolled within 30 days upon completing six (6) months of continuous service, or upon regularization. Number of dependents is based on your civil status.