• Must be a licensed Pharmacist.
• With at least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
• FDA/Regulatory Pharma Internship is an advantage.
• Must have organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work in Makati.
• Responsible for compliance to all FDA and DOH Regulations.
• Ensures validity of certificates, licenses, permits and registrations.
• Checks the quality of FDA and DOH regulated products. Ensure that all products are properly labeled.
• Supervise staff of Pharmacy and Distributions Department of the company.
• Other duties assigned.
For interested applicants and referrals, kindly send updated resume thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
6th Floor, Angelus Plaza, 104 VA Rufino St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Makati, NCR, Philippines
Affinity Health and Wellness, Corp.
Affinity Health and Wellness revolutionizes the way companies and individuals define and manage health care.
By extending the health care value chain to include often neglected, yet equally important areas, such as quality dental care and preventive vaccination, we are able to provide health care programs and products that are not only cost-effective long term, but also transform employee health benefit programs from one that is focused on disease management and life preservation, to one that aspires for disease prevention and life enhancement.
With the rising pressures and perils of modern life, and the rising health care costs that accompany it, it is absolutely necessary that we change our health care management system to include wellness concepts and disease-preventive measures.
It is equally necessary that we change the delivery of these health and wellness products, by using the place of work as the primary distribution channel, so that the delivery of such is not only accessible, it is mandatory.