• Effectively identify, assess & manage customers’ clinical needs to support.
• Build sustainable relationship of trust with client through open communication.
• Meet monthly sales target, prepare & submit weekly sales report to office.
• Effectively handle client complaints & provide appropriate solution.
• Assist dentist during surgery procedure (if requested by client).
• Promote nutritional products to relevant medical professional & end user.
• Periodically attend trade exhibits and dental/medical conventions.
• Identify & develop new market, keep client record and process orders.
• Nutrition & Dietetics graduate.
• Must have strong interest in the field of sales & client management.
• Willing to learn dental/medical products and clinical cases/procedures.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to do multi-task, prioritize business tasks and mange time effectively.
• Willing to travel and take on geographical area assigned role.
• At least one (1) experience in the field with PRC license is an advantage. Fresh graduates, candidate without PRC license are welcome to apply.
Attractive package awaits the qualified candidate.
If you have the desire to pursue, please email resume with picture at; email@example.com on or before January 31st 2017.
Unit 622 Cityland Shaw Tower Shaw Boulevard cor St.Francis Street Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines
The source YOU KNOW for the brand YOU TRUST
ApexMed is a dental, medical and surgical instrument and product provider company based in Metro Manila, Philippines. The company started its operations with the commitment in providing top-notch products and equipment to serve the specific needs of medical professionals and specialists for their enhanced experience.
It is not uncommon at all to hear about procedures that needed a frequent follow ups or even has to be perform again because the product failed. Even the most skilled medical professionals had undergone a variety of frustrating experiences in their respective fields. Hours that should have been spent on more procedures had been unfortunately allotted to redoing previous ones because of product failure. Appointments had to be inconveniently moved and schedules had been made unavailable again and again causing unhappy clients.
Knowing that excellent service is the number one priority when it comes to investing for clinics and hospitals, ApexMed takes pride in providing dentists, surgeons and specialists with the latest products backed up with life-time warranty for some products and combined with years of clinical studies. Naturally, this gives the practicing medical professional profound peace of mind.
It is in this that ApexMed aims to provide the finest tools—from implants, bio-material, pliers and cutters, to imaging devices and surgical kits —for successful procedures. Dentists, surgeons and specialists will feel fear no more of equipment and product failure as ApexMed provides product of the highest quality to help fulfil their professional duty in serving the patient better.
Let us help you lead the way to a healthier future.