• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Pharmacy
• Licensed Pharmacist and familiar with FDA and PDEA ruling
• Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attentive to details, analytical, and result oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Hard working, result oriented and strong drive to succeed
3rd Floor Magnitude Place Building 186 E.Rodriguez Jr. Avenue,Eastwood Libis, Quezon City, Quezon, NCR, Philippines
Medexpress Drugstore is the first delivery service drugstore in the Philippines and we are expanding our operations to the tertiary hospitals as an out-patient pharmacy to serve the medicine requirements of patients coming from the doctor'sclinic.
Our stores are conveniently located in the premises of the hospital and near the doctor's clinic. The Patients coming from the doctor's clinic will save time because they do not have to go far to fill their prescription and they will also save money because our prices are equal or lower compared to the prices of drugstores outside the hospital.
To develop competent and highly motivated human resource to deliver pharmaceutical care and other health care services
To utilize effective business processes and technology to deliver timely pharmaceutical care and other health care services
To develop and implement marketing initiatives to promote MedExpress pharmaceutical care services to patients, health institutions and healthcare providers
To be the preferred partner and channel of health institutions and healthcare providers in delivering pharmaceutical care and other healthcare services to patients to achieve the desired health outcomes.