• Departmental administrative support
• Dispensing and distribution of drugs accurately
• Adherence to standard operating procedure
• Ensure correct medication and prescription is given to patients
• Any other assigned responsibilities
• Diploma holder in Pharmacy
• Well versed with drug names and pharmacy maths
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in hospital, retail pharmacy or related industry
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Able to work on shift schedules
Leading the way…
Efficient and effective healthcare for you.
Columbia Asia is a US-based international healthcare provider, with 28 healthcare facilities is operations in the region. Columbia Asia is the future of healthcare. Columbia Asia hospitals are clean, efficient, affordable and accessible. The innovation design of Columbia Asia hospitals, from their manageable size to their advanced technology, is focused in creating the most positive experience for patients. We are committed to remain the preferred choice for insurance companies, corporate and families.
7th Floor, Wisma Consplant 1, No. 2, Jalan SS16/4, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd
Columbia Asia is an international private healthcare company incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. Columbia Asia offers 28 medical facilities (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) across Asia with 11 in Malaysia. Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is 30% owned by the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) and 70% by a US-based fund, the International Columbia USA LLC (ICU), which comprise over 150 individual and institutional investors
Leading the way in private healthcare trends, Columbia Asia offers optimum and affordable medical services through its hospitals and clinics. With modern amenities and highly-trained doctors and nurses, these hospitals are located in residential areas, making quality private health care more accessible and efficient for patients
The concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. As such, its objective is to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value, and to be preferred choice for families and businesses.