1. The duties cover management of facility equipment, engineering plants and engineering staff.
2. Promote staff development and plan for continuous improvement of facility and biomedical equipment maintenance operation.
3. Ensuring Standard Operating Procedure and Policies for engineering department are in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
4. To carry out specific duties assigned relevant to engineering by the DCEO/CEO from time to time.
5. Ensures compliance and timely submission of agreed monthly report.
6. To ensure renewal of relevant Hospital license such as lifts, autoclaves, steam generator, chargeman and etc.
7. Supervise all assigned subordinate to respective functions involves recruiting, screening and training F&S staff.
8. Provide technical advice for relevant engineering services and renovation project.
9. Develop guidelines, solutions, designs and specifications, recommendation for improvements in engineering facilities.
10. Evaluating employee performance by using the Performance Management System and to achieve performance objectives realistically.
11. Manage external contractors & vendors, plan and estimate staffing and department budget plan.
5 -7 years of relevant working experience in Hospital Support services with minimum 2 year in management of engineering activities
Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Possess strong leadership and people management skills
Proficient in both written and spoken English
Conversant with the use of computers to write reports and compile worksheet