We are planning to open another new outlet at new district area in Sabah. Hence, we need a qualified pharmacist to join us to help to set up and manage the pharmacy.
1. Serve customers and provide professional healthcare advices
2. Manage poison inventory
3. Create new and beneficial healthcare services for the community
4. Assist in basic management and human resource work
5. Lead and train shop assistants in daily operation
1. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
2. Registered with Malaysia Pharmacy Board.
3. Experience in pharmacy management and inventory control will be prioritized.
4. Candidates with no experience are considered as we will provide training.
5. Flexible working schedule
6. Willing to work at district area
Feel free to call 012-8925887 for more detail