- Klinik Sri Singam Sdn Bhd
- Selangor > Sepang
- RM 1,500 ~ 1,800 per month
- Full time
-TO BE ABLE TO DO FOMEMA -TO DO XRAY
1. Performs general radiography examinations in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable to the radiology room.
2. Performs Radiography examination in ward whenever called upon.
3. Performs radiography examination in Operation Theater whenever called upon.
4. Assists Radiologist, Cardiologist in Angiography and Interventional Procedures in Cardiovascular Lab.
5. Checks and starts up the machines in the mornings.
6. Shut down the machines at the end of the evenings.
7. Verification of patient’s identification against Imaging request form before proceeding to any Imaging procedure.
8. Selects proper projections according to departmental policies and procedures guidelines.
9. Carries out the code of practice for radiation protection.
10. Makes sure that proper size films and proper exposure factor selection are used during procedures.
11. Verification of films/CD done for correct patient’s identification, Anatomy markers, etc., before sending for reporting.
12. Burn CDs after the x-ray examination.
13. Cleans and maintains X-Ray machines and X-Ray accessories in the various rooms.
14. Requires to be on stand-by duty after office hours when rostered.
15. Requires to be on Extended Duties for MRI service on Saturday and Sunday.
16. Assists the Unit Head of Imaging Department in the day to day running of the department.
17. Assists in coordination of activities of Imaging department with other departments to ensure efficient service is delivered.
18. If necessary and if the demand is there, shift duties will be carried out.
19. All other duties within the department will be carried out when instructed by the Unit Head.
20. Supervising Junior Radiographers and Technologists in all service area.
21. Participate in monitoring of reject analysis.
22. Assists in monitoring of equipment function, and log on any equipment malfunction.
23. Assists in constantly improve customers satisfaction level.
24. He / She will require to manage the Imaging Department reception counter activities that include handling enquiries, providing accurate information to service users, managing the appointment system, scheduling of patient flow, monitoring work flow and assisting in patient registration and records.
25. He / She will require delivering the frontline services in an efficient manner to achieve the customer satisfaction standard of the organization.
26. He / She will provide the customer support to hospital marketing team in promoting and coordinating the delivery of Imaging Services.
Education / Professional Qualification
• Certificate of Competency Radiography, issued by the School of Radiography, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
• Certificate of Competency in Radiography issued by the Conjoint Board of Radiologist and Radiographers Australia
• Diploma in Radiography United Kingdom
• Degree in Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy
• Diploma in Radiography
• Diploma in Medical Imaging
• Proficient in radiography works inclusive of general & high end Imaging Services.
• Minimum two (2) years of continuous general radiography practice.
• One year experience in specialized procedures
• The Incumbent Job Holder’s Past Experience (if applicable)
Location: Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.
|Location||1, Jalan SS 12 / 1A, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Name||Subang Jaya Medical Centre|
|Address||1, Jalan SS 12 / 1A|
|Number of Beds||393|
SUBANG JAYA MEDICAL CENTRE (SJMC)
SJMC is a 393-bed multi-disciplinary tertiary hospital care nestled in the heart of Subang Jaya.The one-stop medical centre has set the standard of excellence in medical care since its establishment in 1985 with state-of-the-art systems and cutting edge technology. SJMC leads Malaysia’s medical and clinical scene with various clinical and surgical milestones in adult cardiac surgery, paediatric liver transplant, cancer therapies and interventional radiology. The multiple award-winning hospital has Centres of Excellence for Cancer, Blood Diseases, Digestive & Liver
Health and Urology.
-TO BE ABLE TO DO FOMEMA -TO DO XRAY
• Transcribes all Radiological and Cardiologist reports either verbatim dictation or through dictaphone. • Types letters and correspondence. • Receives and attends to telephone calls. • Compiles...