• Reviews written prescriptions for accuracy, drug interactions and incompatibilities.
• Performs medication reconciliation or medication order review for all prescription orders.
• Provides information to medical and other staff members about drugs, their various dosage forms and packaging.
• Provides Asthma Counseling or Warfarin and anticoagulantCounseling for patients
• Ensures all new hires are adequately orientated and supervised to ensure their understanding of work procedures.
• Performs audits and supervises the billing of pharmaceuticals and supplies
Education / Professional Qualification
• Has a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
• Must be registered with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
• Possess a Poisons Type A License to deal generally with Controlled Medicines.
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership abilities
• Able to prioritize, delegate and coordinate activities effectively. Able to critically evaluate literature, problem-solve and teach.
• Ability to attend to detail with accuracy.
• Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
• One year experience in hospital-based Pharmacy is an advantage
Location: Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.
|Location||1, Jalan SS 12 / 1A, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Name||Subang Jaya Medical Centre|
|Address||1, Jalan SS 12 / 1A|
|Number of Beds||393|
SUBANG JAYA MEDICAL CENTRE (SJMC)
SJMC is a 393-bed multi-disciplinary tertiary hospital care nestled in the heart of Subang Jaya.The one-stop medical centre has set the standard of excellence in medical care since its establishment in 1985 with state-of-the-art systems and cutting edge technology. SJMC leads Malaysia’s medical and clinical scene with various clinical and surgical milestones in adult cardiac surgery, paediatric liver transplant, cancer therapies and interventional radiology. The multiple award-winning hospital has Centres of Excellence for Cancer, Blood Diseases, Digestive & Liver
Health and Urology.
a) Responsible in developing and maintaining pharmacy services, guidelines and policies in accordance with the regulation by Ministry of Health and the Medicine Board of Malaysia. b) Responsible...