• Reviews written prescriptions for accuracy, drug interactions and incompatibilities.
• Performs medication reconciliation or medication order review for all prescription orders.
• Provides information to medical and other staff members about drugs, their various dosage forms and packaging.
• Provides Asthma Counseling or Warfarin and anticoagulantCounseling for patients
• Ensures all new hires are adequately orientated and supervised to ensure their understanding of work procedures.
• Performs audits and supervises the billing of pharmaceuticals and supplies
Education / Professional Qualification
• Has a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
• Must be registered with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
• Possess a Poisons Type A License to deal generally with Controlled Medicines.
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership abilities
• Able to prioritize, delegate and coordinate activities effectively. Able to critically evaluate literature, problem-solve and teach.
• Ability to attend to detail with accuracy.
• Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
• One year experience in hospital-based Pharmacy is an advantage
Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.