• To assist Senior Nurse / Nurse Manager of the particular area she reports to.
• Maintain attendance record
• Other duty as deemed necessary by the Senior Nurse / Nurse Manager
• Possess SPM qualifications.
• Able to speak well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to communicate effectively and work independently
• Able to work on shift if required.
Jalan Mohet, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre is the flagship tertiary private medical centre in Klang, Malaysia. We are a MSQH accredited medical centre with a 9-storey building of 232 beds fully equipped with modern facilities. In line with our new expansion plans, we wish to invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following positions in our hospital.
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre endeavours to be the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve and to be the preferred centre of health tourism in the region.
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre aims to provide an affordable, comprehensive and high quality specialist healthcare services.
Awards & Accreditations
2011 Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accreditation
2013 Anugerah Apresiasi Pelancongan Selangor – Healthcare
2014 Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accreditation 4th Edition (2nd Cycle)