• Work under the supervision of Senior/Physiotherapists and Senior/Occupational Therapists to assist in implementing individual and group exercises and treatments to residents.
• Ensure safety of residents during therapy sessions.
• Assist Senior/Physiotherapists and Senior/Occupational Therapists in procedures that include gait training, Activities of Daily Living training, active and passive exercise and muscular re-education with the use of mobility aids and equipment, use of modalities for pain management.
• Set up and carry out maintenance on apparatus used by the therapist.
• Make splints and pressure garments under therapist’s supervision.
• Monitor residents' mobility and track their progress in recovery.
• Maintain updated documentation of all treatment records/case notes of residents e.g. file residents’ records, departmental circulars, forms and update daily in NHelp.
• Perform other administrative duties or other duties as assigned by the Rehab Manager.
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Location: B-03-14, 1 TEBRAU, JALAN TEBRAU, OFF JALAN SETANGGI, TAMAN SERI SETANGGI, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Company Name: People360 Services Sdn Bhd
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
|Location||Paya lebar, Orion Building, Singapore, North East, Singapore, Singapore|
|Name||Reputable Government/Private Institutions|
|Address||Paya lebar, Orion Building, Singapore|
|Number of Workers||
-Monthly gratuity of $267
-Meals during work hours provided
-One time relocation allowance of $500 also provided