• Registration duties for the patients
• Scheduling appointments for the patients
• Answering enquiries from patients
• Handling of incoming calls
• General billing and cashiering duties
• Prepare Case notes
• Ensure clinic facility is in good order
• Submit Medisave claims for Singaporean patients
• In charge of laundry items
• Ordering of stationery and pantry items.
• Provides other day-to-day administrative and clinical support as assigned by supervising head.
Minimum Education Level:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
• Malaysian Citizens only
• Ability to speak English and Mandarin will be an advantage to liaise with Mandarin or English speaking patients.
• Minimum Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma with relevant healthcare experience.
• Good computer skills
• Customer service orientation with a pleasant disposition.
• Be able to deal with sensitivity to the needs of patients with different cultural, environmental and social backgrounds.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information