1. Implements human resources programs by providing talent management services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, legal compliance, and employee relations; completing personnel transactions.
2. Conducts recruitment effort for all employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
3. Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending necessary courses of action.
4. Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
5. Prepares monthly and quarterly reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
6. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
8. Performs other related duties as required and assigned by CEO/GM of the Hospital or Company
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Preferred qualification Degree in Human Resource Management with additional certification from recognized professional body (HR certification) or MBA
Minimum 3 years working experience in Human Resource Management, preferably 5 Years working experience in Human Resource Management (for bigger established hospital)
Experience working in Healthcare Industry
• Good communication (language proficiency) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good organizing skill
• Time management skill
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information