This position is responsible for the financial performance and management within the assigned Renal care Delivery clinics, ensuring the provision of best practice in accordance with Ministry of Health's requirements, organizational core values, standards of practice and guidelines.
1) Assist the Head of Operations in the overall management of Renal care delivery clinics in the assigned region with quarterly report to Head of Operations.
2) Participate in planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and management of services provided by company.
3) Assist the Head of Operations in annual budget planning & forecast.
4) Responsible for the overall P&L including targeted patient number & overall performance for the assigned region
5) Monitor & outline action plan in the collection of Accounts Receiveable (AR)
6) Responsible for managing and controlling expense line within the agreed budget
7) Ensure clinics are operating in accordance to the Ministry of Health regulations & requirements.
8) Assist in the development & Implementation od Standard Operations policies (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI)
9) Identify, outline & propose Quality Improvement Initiatives to the Head of Operations.
10) Implementation & coordination of Global Efficiency Program & Quality Improvement activities along with the clinical & Quality team.
11) Participate in marketing & expansion activaties by company.
12) Lead and motivate a team of 2 Senior Operations Executive & overall operations team in the assigned region.
13) Build and maintain good relationship with Patients, Person-in-Charge (PIC), Nephrologist and other stakeholders.
14) Any other duties that may arise.
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Degree Holder preferred.
Minimum 5 years of working experience.
Minimum 2 years managerial experience in branch operations.
Science of Healthcare background preferred.
Good written and communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Based in Taiping administrative office. Willing to travel.
Willing to learn, results oriented, proactive, analytical thinker, interpersonal skills, resourceful.
Location: 18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information
|Location||Located at city of, Taiping, Perak, Malaysia|
|Name||MIMS Career Choice - Taiping|
|Address||Located at city of|
A leading healthcare institution is looking for above position mentioned.
The name of the institution is confidential.
Apply for this job through MIMS Career Choice and get more inside information.
You will be contacted by MIMS Career Consultant for more details and support to effectively apply and get the job you wan